Rand Paul Says: "Stop Groping our Toddlers and Grandmothers"
In a continuation of Rand Paul's fight against TSA. Please refer to my first article on this: How much Power Does TSA Have. Rand Paul has begun a campaign to get rid of TSA who he says violates our privacy, and he says violates our civil liberties in exchange for security. He is encouraging people to add their names to an anti-TSA liberty campaign. Matt Hawes of the libertarian-leaning Campaign for Liberty says the push is necessary because "the government literally has its hands in our pants." We know that both Rand and Ron Paul have battled with TSA on a few occasions. So their opinions are skewed. Here is the better question, is TSA necessary? Is TSA protecting us? I've never had any issues with TSA other than the annoyance of taking off my shoes at the airport. What do you think?
- Rand Paul: End the TSA (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Video: Was Rand Paul really "irate"? (cbsnews.com)
- How Much Power does TSA Have (thesexypolitico.wordpress.com)
- Is Rand Paul Secretly Running For President? (businessinsider.com)
- Rand Paul Leaves Door Open For VP Slot (12160.info)
- TSA Keeps You Safe by Patting Down Girls, Ages 4 and 7 (newser.com)
- TSA Violates Constitution While Detaining Senator Rand Paul (athomesense.wordpress.com)
- Ron, Rand Paul plan tea party rally in Austin (statesman.com)
- TSA Directly Violated US Constitution By Detaining Senator Rand Paul (federaljack.com)
- Agitated airport patron strips naked to protest TSA (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)