Don't forget about Ron Paul...
I went on the Yahoo Political page today, and as we all know this page has a highlighted view of the candidates and there are still three candidates lit up, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and Ron Paul. Ron Paul knows he's not going to get the votes necessary to win the primary, unless he convinces people to change their votes, and I really don't see him as a viable Vice Presidential candidate. While I am reading around the net that Ron Paul did end campaigning this week, but still wants to collect candidates to change the primary voting system. I wonder if that was his point? Sometimes I wonder how serious Paul's campaign was and if he was really looking to win or if he was just looking for a door into the system.
- Gary Johnson Campaign Responds to Jesse Benton's Claim That There's "No Chance" of a Ron Paul Endorsement (reason.com)
- Ron Paul joins the rest of us in reality (theblaze.com)
- Some Historical Perspective for Ron Paul Activists and the Future of the Movement (notesandobservations.me)
- Ron Paul To Stop Spending Money On Primaries (eurasiareview.com)
- Ron Paul and the power of the " Matrtix " wins Oklahoma!! (12160.info)
- To the Ron Paul Fanatic with the Jeep Cherokee whom works in the same building as I do (ferrellgummit.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Spokesman: Candidate Unlikely To Ever Endorse Romney (runronpaul.com)
- You Won't Have Ron Paul to Kick Around Anymore [Election 2012] (gawker.com)
- Ron Paul ends campaign (geneveith.com)
- Ron Paul's Campaign Convention Strategy (musicians4freedom.com)
"Joe Biden, not really America's smartest Vice President, but maybe that is just an act. As I am sure we all know Joe Biden publicly stated that he is "absolutely comfortable"..."
By: Jacqueline Scott | | 2012 Elections, Opinion, Politics