Is the Jury Really Out About Global Warming?
Today I was looking at my paper.li site and saw the headline from The Hill ”Dem senator: Humans causing climate change, saying otherwise is ‘bogus’ – The Hill’s E2-Wire, and I was curious. Basically I find it funny for a Senator to use the word “bogus.” But this article has me thinking. Is the jury completely out there? Have things, and by things I mean the way humans deal with climate change, changed in the last ten years? I was in grade school hearing stories about acid rain, and shown photos of this rain destroying forests, and one doesn’t hear about that much anymore. Does that mean things, and here I mean climate change, have gotten better? I hear more about cow farts causing global warming than I do about factories. I do not have a science degree, and so I was hoping that any of my readers would like to educate me about this? Is climate change the same problem as it was when I was in grade school? Has anything changed? Are humans or cow farts a bigger problem in global warming?
Also for those of you who don’t know what paper.il is, it is a service that takes your twitter account and puts all the news articles in an e-newspaper format. Here is the link to mine. http://paper.li/thesexypolitico
- Lack of global warming hysteria has got some upset (junkscience.com)
- Peter Ferrara: Sorry Global Warming Alarmists, The Earth Is Cooling (junkscience.com)
- Dinosaur Farts May Have Caused Prehistoric Global Warming (inhabitat.com)
- Who Speaks For The Climate? Media Reporting On Climate Change (chimalaya.org)
- Global warming skeptics as knowledgeable about science as climate change … – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Why I Don’t Believe in Global Warming (aleksandreia.com)
- Really? ‘Climate Change Causing Blackouts’ – but see the real culprit (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Public Understanding Of Climate Science Rebounds, 72% of Independents Say There Is ‘Solid Evidence’ Of Global Warming (thinkprogress.org)
- Global warming: Yes, it is the greenhouse gases … (summitcountyvoice.com)
- Sun & Space Anomalies – Re: Interplanetary global warming? (disclose.tv)