Obama one Week Before the Election
I am living in China, and my family lives in the mid-west so I had heard vague ramblings about hurricane Sandy, but apparently it is expected to be big.
This is President Obama’s message to the citizens of the Northeastern United States. Basically trying to say that Katrina isn’t going to happen again. As we all know this is a week before the US elections. This is, quite frankly, a great time to look presidential, to show that he is a great leader in the time of crisis. Basically this will be a make or break for Obama, because how Obama reacts to this will be the freshest thing on voter’s minds. I hope for the sake of people living in the North Eastern part of the US, that this storm isn’t as bad as it is projected to be. My prayers are with you all.
- Hurricane Sandy is set to blow Obama and Romney campaigns right off course – Election will take a back seat to “perfect storm” as it blows in (irishcentral.com)
- UPDATE 2-Hurricane forces Obama to balance governing, campaigning (uk.reuters.com)
- Hurricane forces Obama to balance governing, campaigning (dailymaverick.co.za)
- UPDATE 1-Hurricane forces Obama to balance governing, campaigning (uk.reuters.com)
- Sandy is the biggest threat to any American city since Katrina (itv.com)
- Three ways Hurricane Sandy could impact the presidential election (examiner.com)
- Obama Campaign Fears Impact of Hurricane Sandy (themoderatevoice.com)
- Hurricane Sandy blows election off course (news.terra.com)
- Obama balancing storm response with campaigning (wtvm.com)
- President Obama Cancels Campaign Events Ahead Of Hurricane Sandy (boston.cbslocal.com)
This post was written by: PurplePolitico